GroundRod Primer & GR2 – Clarksville, TN
April 27 - April 30
GroundRod Primer is designed to address the fundamental concerns of journalists, concerned citizens, activists, whistle blowers, missionaries and liberty lovers in general, with regard to digital security. Whether hackers, governments, criminals or acts of espionage; our privacy is in serious jeopardy.
You will learn to secure your devices and communications in the following ways:
– Properly employ symmetric and asymmetric encryption
– Create and safely store powerful passwords
– Guard against common criminal and state level intrusion techniques
– Recognize unsafe software you are using now and explore safe replacements
– Surf the web anonymously
– Explore the deep web
– Transfer files safely
– Communicate securely and privately
– Understand and deal with malicious firmware
GroundRod Primer is meant to take the uncertainty and guesswork out of digital security, give you a fundamental base of knowledge to grow from and get you up and running with the highest levels of security available TODAY.
Email: Frost (at) unseen.is for further information.
Follow on courses will delve deeper into these subjects and address escape and evasion techniques and other tradecraft.
About the Instructor: Combat Veteran, Owner/Instructor at Combat Studies Group Inc, Overseas Government Contractor, Wilderness Medic. It has been my privilege to have trained literally thousands of personnel from all four branches of the military, special operations forces, federal agencies, police and responsible citizens, in firearms and tactics.