Forward Observer publishes articles and intelligence reporting relevant to SHTF preparedness from the perspective of current and former intelligence professionals and special operations soldiers. Learn from the best. Start your subscription today.
- Threat Matrix covers potential threats as well as current and known threats. From the potential for terrorism to gangs and the border invasion, you can stay current on the threat spectrum and have a better understanding of how they’ll affect your community.
- The ACE stands for Analysis & Control Element, and it’s where we cover intelligence in action. Whether writing instructional articles about how to incorporate intelligence into your security and preparedness plan or providing insight into intelligence operations at home and abroad, The ACE is a one-stop shop for understanding intelligence.
- On War is our stream covering conflict and warfare, explaining both a doctrinal understanding of warfare and our experiences from overseas operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere around the Middle East and Southwest Asia.
- The Watchfloor is Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) reporting from around the world, including translated articles from foreign press that give a unique perspective that often differs from what U.S. media is reporting.
- In Focus is a collection of our book and product reviews, interviews with experts, and other media like the Forward Observer Podcast, educational webinars, and recorded public appearances.
- Mountain Guerrilla is a collection of writings from John Mosby, a former U.S. Army Ranger and Special Forces soldier who covers SHTF from a tactical angle. He writes about topics you shouldn’t live without.